brandieisabookjunkie

J.A. Redmerski
The Night Sister: A Novel
Jennifer McMahon

The Husband's Secret

The Husband's Secret - Liane Moriarty You can also find my review at Brandie is a Bookjunkie.

This was a very exhausting read, but it was really good and I enjoyed it. There are SO many characters that it made my head spin a little but once I started remembering who was who and their relationships, I was able to sail through the book quickly. An in depth review would give away too much and I don't want to spoil any important details. It was all of those little details woven together that kept the book suspenseful and kept me guessing.

What I love most is that I never saw the twist in the husband's letter. It wasn't even a thought in my mind and I didn't foresee the ending, either. In my mind - that makes for the best kind of read - if I am kept wondering up until the reveal. I especially enjoyed the authors witty writing and how she kept you wanting more at the end of each chapter.

This book will make for a fantastic book club discussion. It left me questioning myself and what I would have done when faced with the same dilemmas as the characters in this book.

If you're looking for a really good book club selection - I highly recommend this one!