brandieisabookjunkie

J.A. Redmerski
The Night Sister: A Novel
Jennifer McMahon

Sweet Filthy Boy

Sweet Filthy Boy  - Christina Lauren Awhile ago I read [b:Beautiful Bastard|16102004|Beautiful Bastard (Beautiful Bastard, #1)|Christina Lauren|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1362258921s/16102004.jpg|21912533] and loved it. Then I got distracted and didn't read the rest of the series (but I will go back and read them soon, especially now). Once I heard about this new series by Christina Lauren, I had to bump it up to the top of my list.

Holy hotness. There are no words to describe the level of heat in this book. I haven't read a book that steamy in awhile, and I loved every single minute! I was only halfway through it when I picked it up last night and couldn't go to bed until I finished it.

Right off the bat, I was completely sucked in. The witty banter between Mia and her friends, then the exchange between her and Ansel the first time they meet - I was immediately in love. In love with them as a couple, in love with Ansel (seriously...swoon. He was perfection), in love with the setting (Paris - I mean, hello!), and in love with the writing style!

Mia has had a rough go of things the past few years and is in Vegas for one wild weekend with her girlfriends. While at the bar, she meets Ansel and is drawn to his easy personality and charisma. Where she normally wouldn't be able to let go and be herself around anyone, something about Ansel makes her let down her guard.

"I want to love all of my life as much as I love this night."

Then a whirlwind of things happen Mia never expected and she's faced with making some serious decisions about her feelings for Ansel and her future.

I don't want to go into too many details and give away any of the goodness of this book. I read a review that spoiled the beginning of the book for me and I wish I had gone into it blindly. But I still LOVED the book and am so glad I read it.

A great blend of wit, romance, friendships, and serious sexiness. I can't wait for the next book in this series!