brandieisabookjunkie

J.A. Redmerski
The Night Sister: A Novel
Jennifer McMahon

Craving Him

Craving Him - Kendall Ryan ARC kindly provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!

Ben Shaw. Swoon. I was so excited for a second dose of Ben and Emmy (ok, mostly Ben), and the conclusion of their story. Craving Him picks up where the first book, [b:Working It|17840487|Working It (Love by Design, #1)|Kendall Ryan|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1380910259s/17840487.jpg|24966063], left off. Ben wants to win Emmy back and will do anything to have her in his life. She is the only woman who’s ever loved him completely for him, and vice versa. Emmy is hesitant because of the heavy baggage Ben is carrying around, including the possibility of having a child with his boss.

I adore these two together. Especially the way Ben is with Emmy. Who wouldn’t want to be loved so unconditionally and completely, like Ben loves Emmy. He’s the perfect alpha male with a sweet side to swoon over. And he will do anything to convince Emmy they should be together, regardless of his past indiscretions. This is a book you can’t put down simply because you have to know how things work out for these two. Will Emmy be able to get past her insecurities to be with Ben, or will she have to learn to live without him? You have to read it to find out!

As I’ve always said, Kendall Ryan is one of my favorite authors who can write some of the best heart-pounding steam ever. I know that no matter what, when I pick up one of her books, it’s inevitable that I will devour it and be happy when I finish. Another swoon-worthy must read!