brandieisabookjunkie

J.A. Redmerski
The Night Sister: A Novel
Jennifer McMahon

Maybe Someday

Maybe Someday - Colleen Hoover You can also find my review at Brandie is a Bookjunkie.

You know how there are some books that absolutely blow you away so much that no review could ever really do it justice? This was that book. I can’t even begin to express the brilliance that is this book. I am a huge fan of Colleen Hoover and have loved every single book she’s written. And each book I say is my new favorite – until she writes another masterpiece that I am now dubbing ‘MY NEW FAVORITE’.

Not only is her writing beautiful and smart and addicting – she always makes you fall in love with her characters. I felt so connected to Sydney and Ridge and was hypnotized by their story. I couldn’t put it down!

I also love how she can create such a different and unique story that I never expect. It’s nothing like I have ever read and it was refreshing and brilliant!

There are so many special things about this book that I don’t want to give away. It’s a book you have to just read in order to understand how amazing it is. The sexual tension, the love, the friendship, the musical aspect, the humor – this book has it all. There is a complicated love triangle that will have you questioning yourself and what you think is right or wrong. Based on the subject matter - this is probably going to be a love it or hate it book for most people. I normally steer clear of any and all books with a love triangle – but I am really thankful I didn’t this time. I do not condone cheating, and I know that is a very touchy subject for a lot of people. Everyone's circumstances are different and this book may or may not offend readers. So, I caution anyone who doesn't care for that type of subject matter to be prepared. It is an intense, emotional and powerful read that left me completely in awe once it was over.

I don’t want to be too vague but at the same time I don’t want to ruin what I felt was such a beautiful story, nor do it an injustice with my mediocre review. All I can say is that Colleen Hoover’s writing is flawless.

ARC kindly provided by Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.