brandieisabookjunkie

Jennifer McMahon

Misunderstandings

Misunderstandings - Tiffany King 4.5 Stars
You can also find my review at Brandie is a Bookjunkie & Waves of Fiction

It’s no secret that [b:No Attachments|17667168|No Attachments (Woodfalls Girls, #1)|Tiffany King|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1383350638s/17667168.jpg|24661958] was one of my favorite books read last year and I love Tiffany King’s writing. Imagine how excited I was to read the next installment to the Woodfalls Girls series! And I was not disappointed. A very emotional and wonderful story that I enjoyed immensely!

What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator for hours with your ex? An ex who you were hopelessly in love with, possibly still are, and who crushed you completely and still openly hates you.

Over the course of several hours while Brittni and Justin are stuck in an elevator together, Tiffany King tells us the story of how they met and what led them to the situation they’re in today. She takes us back and forth from past to present giving us just enough insight to keep us hooked and wanting more. Each chapter leaves us in suspense, waiting for the big misunderstanding that tore these two apart and caused so much pain and heartbreak. I loved the buildup and how the story unfolded – it was brilliant!

I was an emotional wreck while reading this book – I’d go from swooning over Justin’s sweetness to rage and heartbreak over their gut-wrenching situation. And the sexy times – although very understated – had my heart racing! Tiffany King has a way with words and her books just flow seamlessly.

I really fell for both Justin and Brittni. Justin is the tattooed misunderstood guy who’s actually a complete sweetheart, while Brittni is witty and snarky and someone I could totally relate to. Together they are an amazing couple and as the pieces of their story come together, you start questioning everything – constantly wondering if these two will be able to find forgiveness and how they move on from here. The suspense of the unknown is what kept me glued to the pages of this book.

If you haven’t had the pleasure of reading a book by Tiffany King and are in need of a good New Adult read – I highly recommend adding her to your list!

ARC kindly provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review.