brandieisabookjunkie

The Moment of Letting Go
J.A. Redmerski
The Night Sister: A Novel
Jennifer McMahon
Frontline - Alexandra Richland What a fantastic surprise this book turned out to be! I love when I sign up for reviews and the books end up being UNPUTDOWNABLE!

A big thank you to the author for allowing me an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I will definitely be reading more of her future work!

Frontline is a fast-paced, suspenseful, sexy read. We begin the book in the ER of a Manhattan hospital where Sara is a nurse treating a mysterious injury for the very wealthy and famous businessman - Trenton Merrick. There is an instant attraction between them - but Sara is hesitant to fall for Trenton's charms.

Trenton, used to always getting what he wants and having all of the power - convinces Sara to have a date with him. But between all of the secrets and mystery around him, Sara has a hard time trusting and figuring out who he really is. Then the book explodes with some crazy events that keep you on the edge of your seat and wanting more.

Lots of suspense and twists mixed with extremely hot sexual tension - this book was awesome! I loved the connection between Trenton and Sara. Although it was a quick love, the author did a great job of convincing me of it, and I know that's hard to do in a book.

While reading, I couldn't help but compare Trenton and his bossy sexiness to three of my favorite book men - Christian, Gideon, & Gabriel. I have to admit that Trenton has earned his right into that club. This book was a fresh story with all of the elements I love! I look forward to the next installment in the series.

And for those of you who hate cliffhangers as much as me, no need to worry with this book!