brandieisabookjunkie

The Moment of Letting Go
J.A. Redmerski
The Night Sister: A Novel
Jennifer McMahon
Losing Hope (Hopeless, #2) - Colleen Hoover Received an ARC from the publisher and NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!

BRAVO Colleen Hoover. You are incredible. Mind blown - this was amazing!

I didn't really know what to expect when I started this book, other than it was Holder's POV. I had hoped it would be a fresh look and not only a retelling of the first book. It ended up being so much more. Absolutely BRILLIANT.

You have to read [b:Hopeless|15717943|Hopeless (Hopeless, #1)|Colleen Hoover|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1353489892s/15717943.jpg|21389085] before you read this book or you won't understand everything that is going on. If you haven't read Hopeless - please do not read further. SPOILERS.

This book gives us a chance to see what Holder felt as he was going through the trauma of losing his sister to suicide and meeting Sky - who he suspects is Hope from the beginning. We get to live through HIS emotions and feelings while he gets to know Sky and starts to put pieces of the puzzle together, and then his struggle to tell her the truth. I thought my emotions were all over the place reading the first book - but reading from Holder's POV was even better. I absolutely adored him and his telling of the story. Holder is such an amazing character written to perfection.

This book FAR exceeded my expectations and I can't even recommend this series enough to people. Colleen Hoover has outdone her self yet again and continues to be one of my favorite authors. Her writing is superb!

Read this series! You won't be disappointed!