brandieisabookjunkie

The Moment of Letting Go
J.A. Redmerski
The Night Sister: A Novel
Jennifer McMahon
The Redemption of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #2) - Jessica Sorensen Received an ARC from the publisher and NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!

I can't even begin to describe all of the emotions this book made me feel while I read it. Not to mention I couldn't put it down. This was the PERFECT sequel.

If you haven't read [b:The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden|16113791|The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #1)|Jessica Sorensen|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1353550763s/16113791.jpg|21930423] - then please read no further.

We begin book two with Kayden in the hospital and Callie is not allowed to visit him. Unable to tell the truth about what really happened, he's resigned himself to going back home to his parents house and keeping his pain and the truth buried. He is such a broken man that he doesn't feel worthy of Callie and her love. While trying to figure out how to deal with his demons, he pushes her away.

Callie is also carrying around a heavy secret that has traumatized her for the past 6 years. She will have to decide if it's worth confronting her past in order to heal and have a future with Kayden.

I just LOVE these two! I felt the horror and pain they went through and it broke my heart. They understood each other having both suffered such traumatic experiences in their lives. I wanted desperately for them to find happiness and make peace with their pasts. Their story is completely addicting. Through all of their pain and suffering, they found comfort and healing with each other and it was so beautiful. There is no major cliffhanger (THANK GOD), although the ending does leave it open for the story to continue. I saw that the author has put on Goodreads that there will be another book for Callie and Kayden and I can't wait!

I can't express how much I love these books. They are must reads!