brandieisabookjunkie

The Moment of Letting Go
J.A. Redmerski
The Night Sister: A Novel
Jennifer McMahon
Twisted Perfection (Perfection, #1) - Abbi Glines I'm incredibly grateful to [a:Abbi Glines|4872191|Abbi Glines|http://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1345377921p2/4872191.jpg] for the opportunity to read an ARC of this book. She did NOT disappoint! In fact, this is my favorite of this series.

Della Sloane has lived a very sheltered life. She's hiding dark secrets from her past, worried people won't understand. In order to break free from the past - she sets out on a journey to experience life and do as many new things - before the crazy inevitably takes over.

Woods Kerrington works for his father's country club and in order to move up the reigns to his rightful place in the company, he's been given the ultimatum of marrying someone he despises - just so the families can merge their businesses. He's not used to falling for damsels in distress and was only looking to have a one-night-stand when he has an encounter with Della. Their brief encounter while she's passing through town will be a night neither of them will be able to forget.

Fast forward a few months and Della ends up back in town, and looking for a job at Wood's country club. Now Woods is faced with feelings he never thought he'd have for this broken girl who has blown him away with her carefree attitude. He knows there's more to her and he's dying to get to know her better. But there are obstacles in the way of both of their happiness and he will have to make a decision about what is more important in life.

This book starts off SMOKING hot and just keeps getting hotter. Woods and Della have an undeniable chemistry that sizzles off the page. I loved Della and that even though she has been through some horrible experiences in her past - she was a strong character who was fighting for a chance at happiness. And bless Woods' heart for wanting to take care of her and be the man she deserved. He just melted my heart more and more as the book went on.

Fair warning to all readers - there is a cliffhanger. But it was the type of cliffhanger that I can handle. Without giving much away, I would encourage people NOT to let the fact there is a cliffhanger deter you from reading this book! I was still pleased with how it ended, knowing there will be a continuation of the story!

I was so excited for Woods to get his own book. I loved him in the first two books and wanted to see him find love. He is just every bit as swoon-worthy and more in Twisted Perfection. How you can't read this book and absolutely ADORE him is beyond me. This is a must read if you've started this series. You will love it!