brandieisabookjunkie

J.A. Redmerski
The Night Sister: A Novel
Jennifer McMahon
Walking Disaster - Jamie McGuire 3.5-4 stars

I'm really grateful to Netgalley and the publisher for the ARC.

Best.epilogue.ever. And way better being in Travis' head. I wish the first book had been back-and-forth POV's because it was a treat to know how Travis was really feeling.

I'm not going to do a big review of this one because everything I would say has already been said. You do need to read the first book, [b:Beautiful Disaster|11505797|Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)|Jamie McGuire|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1358259032s/11505797.jpg|16441531], in order to really understand their story. I felt like a few of the major scenes were left out of this book and shouldn't have been. The beginning was a little slow to start because of where it started out telling the story and if you hadn't read the first book, it would have been hard to make sense of it. I also felt the story was choppy and at times it didn't flow as well as it should. Knowing I'm in the minority, I will just say it didn't blow me away like I hoped. But I really enjoyed it and read it quickly because...well, how can you not love Travis Maddox!? He is what makes the book worth reading. Everyone wants a man as devoted and incredible as Travis Maddox.