brandieisabookjunkie

The Moment of Letting Go
J.A. Redmerski
The Night Sister: A Novel
Jennifer McMahon
Hopeless - Colleen Hoover My expectations were high after reading and loving Slammed and Point of Retreat. I wasn't expecting this book to be so amazing it blew my mind. This is Ms Hoover's best work and a must read.

There are so many tiny elements and surprises that made this book incredible that it's hard to write a review without spoilers or giving away important plot information.

This book is amazing and emotional and will stop your heart multiple times. The intense connection between Sky and Holder is so deep and passionate, I couldn't get enough of them. Both of them have experienced their share of trials only to come together for their biggest one ever. The events surrounding them test their feelings, trust, and strength and it's beautiful watching them survive it. I haven't stopped thinking about them and their amazing story since this morning when I stayed up past midnight finishing because I couldn't put it down.

This is a heavy book with serious issues, not for the faint at heart. You have to trust me when I say it's worth reading!! Absolutely superb writing.

I have to mention some of my favorite quotes from the book. Spoiler warning!

"Sky, I'm not kissing you tonight but believe me when I tell you, I've never wanted to kiss a girl more. I need to know for sure that you're feeling every single thing that I'm feeling the moment my lips touch yours. Because I want your first kiss to be the best first kiss in the history of first kisses."

"Fuck all the firsts, Sky. The only thing that matters to me with you are the forevers."

"In a way, he makes me feel necessary. Like my existence alone is necessary for his survival."

There were so many powerful moments and things said that blew me away while reading this book. I can't stress enough how much everyone should READ THIS BOOK.