brandieisabookjunkie

The Moment of Letting Go
J.A. Redmerski
The Night Sister: A Novel
Jennifer McMahon
The Perfect Hope (Inn Boonsboro, #3) - Nora Roberts A perfect end to this trilogy. I enjoyed this series so much, I'm sad that it's over. I loved Hope & Ryder's story and the way the mystery of the ghost and her lost love fell into place - a great way to end it all.

Ryder is a man of very few words and emotions. To-the-point and no nonsense - he gets around but has never been in love or set on one woman. Until the beautiful, OCD, perfectionist & city girl, Hope, entered the town and took over the Inn. Once he saw her, he was smitten and no matter how hard he tried to stay away from her, they were drawn to each other. There was an attraction there that went beyond the physical. And once these two stopped fighting it, they realized they were a good match for each other.

I enjoyed the build up of their relationship - the process of how they slowly fell into love with each other and just 'clicked'. The importance of the Inn's ghost and her past was an added bonus to the book. And there was also some other drama to keep things interesting.

A wonderful feel-good romance set in a magical perfect place. And to find out that this Inn and town and all of the shops around it are REAL! It's a real place that was renovated and created by Nora Roberts and husband. Now I just have to figure out a way to go there on vacation some day!