brandieisabookjunkie

The Moment of Letting Go
J.A. Redmerski
The Night Sister: A Novel
Jennifer McMahon
The Last Boyfriend (Inn BoonsBoro, #2) - Nora Roberts I loved this book even more than the first and that wasn't what I was expecting at all. I adored Beck and Clare's story and never really felt any connection to Avery and Owen in book one. But this book swept me away and made me connect with them so much that I ended up liking them more! Where book one was slightly slow for me - this book took off and I didn't want to put it down.

There was a chemistry between Owen and Avery that sizzled on the page and I loved that they decided to take a chance on each other. I understood Avery's reservations because of the damage her mom did to her and because she was scared of ruining the friendship she had with Owen. But thankfully, all of that anst and drama was short-lived. The romance these two built up was awesome and I loved every minute.

And the Inn!! I loved every minute of them prepping for the big grand opening and the fact it was set around the holidays. I want to visit a place like this! The small-town feel of it all is just heart-warming. This setting very much reminds me of Robyn Carr's Virgin River series, that I love.

This book definitely left me wanting more - to see how things work out for Ryder (who I just love...such a bad ass) and Hope (major OCD I can totally relate to) and also to find out Lizzy & 'Billy's' story. I'm glad I have the next book to start today!