brandieisabookjunkie

The Moment of Letting Go
J.A. Redmerski
The Night Sister: A Novel
Jennifer McMahon
The Secret of Ella and Micha - Jessica Sorensen Loved this book and everything about it. Started and finished in ONE day because I just couldn't put it down. This is one of those books that just grabs you and doesn't let go, and has an entire cast of characters to love. I have a lot to say so there are spoilers!

First of all - the hot tension between Ella and Micha...wow. Loved every steamy minute of it. But what made it even hotter, was knowing their deep connection and friendship. They are soul mates and meant to be together - but they were best friends first. They grew up together and were there for each other LONG before they fell in love. And then fought their love for fear of ruining such an incredible friendship. It was more of Ella fighting it and that was a little frustrating - but completely understandable.

Ella is dealing with a lot in her life and she thinks running away and starting a new life being someone she's not will get her past it all. She blames herself for her mothers death and is afraid she will be bipolar like her mother one day. She fears falling in love and getting close to anyone. Even her college roommate who finds out she barely knows Ella at all after staying with Ella over the Summer.

Micha has pinned for Ella and basically put his life on hold for a year because he can't imagine life without her. Then she comes home for Summer break and all that unresolved emotion/sexual tension just keeps building and building. But while Ella continues to push him away for fear of falling back into her old self (which isn't such a bad thing) - Micha stays patient and keeps pushing her until she finally gives. She realizes she can be the best of both worlds AND be happy. And she can finally admit her love for him.

Micha is amazing. He loves Ella with everything he has and is determined to make her see that. When they finally get together...swoon. :)

There are so many wonderful things about this book but you just have to read it!!

And the most perfect epilogue EVER.

There were many times I held my breath or almost cried - it was an emotional book for me. I loved every minute of it!