brandieisabookjunkie

The Moment of Letting Go
J.A. Redmerski
The Night Sister: A Novel
Jennifer McMahon
While It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #3) - Abbi Glines I was so anxious for this book to be released so we could get Cage's story. I couldn't wait to get into his head and see that he wasn't just a playboy/manwhore, or so I hoped.

Cage.is.amazing.

His sweet and protective side melted my heart. You know how protective he is with Low (Because of Low) - but once he starts to have feelings for Eva - he becomes absolutely irrisistable. There's so much more to Cage. He doesn't feel like he's good enough for a girl like Eva. His bad boy past haunts him and even though he wants more for himself and wants to love and be loved - he doesn't think he's worthy.

Oh, Cage. You are SO WORTH IT. And after lots of heartache, he finally gets his HEA. It was wonderful. And not to mention super hott!

I very much enjoyed seeing Cage York become a one-lady man. Not to mention all of the hot shirtless scenes. And the piercing?! Oh yeah. This book was very steamy and the hottest book I've read of Ms. Glines. And I didn't think I could like it better than Because of Low, but I was wrong! Cage just jumped up a notch above Marcus.

This is a book that once you start, you won't be able to put down. A very emotional read - even the first few pages packed a serious punch! I adored every single minute of this book.

Abbi Glines - you did it again! Thank you for another fantastic book!