brandieisabookjunkie

The Moment of Letting Go
J.A. Redmerski
The Night Sister: A Novel
Jennifer McMahon
Backstage Pass (Sinners on Tour, #1) - Olivia Cunning For the most part, I really enjoyed this book. It was a lot of smutty fun! It takes a lot to shock me anymore, but this one had a few shocking moments for me.

What I loved about the book was the love that emerged between Myrna & Brian. Those two were hot! But there was definitely something deeper there and you had to be really patient to get to it. The book took until halfway before it started showing any real emotions or real plots.

This book would have been a 5 star for me if I wasn't so disturbed by the scene towards the end, with Trey. It took away from what was happening between Brian and Myrna and ruined it for me. I just didn't feel like it made any sense to have something like that happen. Not if Brian really loved her did I think he'd actually allow for these events to take place. It was just all wrong for me.

I also wasn't a fan of the earlier tub scene, but was able to overlook it because it happened early in the book before any real emotions took place.

Without those two issues, I really loved the book! I loved the brotherly love of the band mates and how they all came to love and respect Myrna. I felt it was really fast paced and easy to read. And the smut was WOW. ;). I had fun reading this one! Thanks, SMC ladies!!